Thursday, May 26, 2011

John 7:24

Following up to my last post, I was having some hard time trying to put into words the message that the picture was carrying. Finally when I did string some words together, I thought it didn't sound quite eloquent. And now, I've found just the right caption for it! ^^

On Tuesday night (the following day after my last post), I was reading my Bible according to my daily reading schedule, when this verse happened to be the last verse for my night.

John 7:24 (New King James Version)
24  "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement."

Do I believe in coincidence? Not at all. Do I believe that God was the One at work? Yes I do!


不可按外貌断定是非,总要按公平断定是非。- 約翰福音 7:24
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement. - John 7:24
 

1 comment:

the meaklims said...

I love this print, and the verse you have put with it is SO perfect!

Great post, He is over all!

Jill