Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Remembering Mother's Words

I remember coming home one day and found this piece of note on my desk. That was almost three years back. My mother wrote this down to remind me and to encourage me, to be positive at.all.times, no matter what happens.

In life, there are bound to be ups and downs. But let us remember, to give thanks in good times, and to not loose hope in bad times.

On the countless sleepless nights, like this night, as I ponder upon my life, I think I have failed miserably, in every aspect of life. I need to make some changes and restructure my life, fast, now. You'll never know when too late is too late, until it's already too late. I hope for a better today, I strive for a better today, for myself, for my family, for the people I love.

In my weakness and helplessness, I thank God that I'm not alone, He is with me, He is my strength. Though I may wander away at times, yet He is faithful, always. And thus, I will keep on P.U.S.H-ing {Pray Until Something Happens}, with unwavering faith.

No comments: